Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin - My Worst Nightmare

First-time Governor Sarah Palin (Pale-In) may have delivered a great speech at the Republican National Convention, but... If appearance is really what counts the most, I think she has a mountain to cross.

She is the kind of woman that I can only imagine in my nightmare. Straight-laced, joyless, and tough with moral values. She would be the aunt I gratefully never had but would have feared the most. I just couldn't bear watching her speech in its entirety. It pains my eyes, it raises nightmares. Hillary (Clinton) is also a tough woman but at least she looks good! Better than the other choices of former President Clinton, anyway.

Even watching her mute gives me the shudders. I just hope that she will disappear from TVs after this year is out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home